In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
The Home Office has confirmed that it will continue to impose fines to the owners and drivers of trucks if they are found to have a stowaway ... more
The government is exploring the use of Ministry of Defence land, including a possible parking overspill for freight parking at Ebbsfleet, to ... more
The RHA has launched a petition, headlined Calais in Chaos, in response to the ongoing migrant challenge at the French port. It states: ... more