In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
Kent Police has warned that phase three of operation stack is imminent; a rare move that will see HGVs parked up on both sides of the M20 ... more
Commercial Motor sister title Truck & Driver also took a look at the Calais migrant issue in its january 2015 issue. Here we re-publish ... more
With the dire situation at Calais thrust back into the headlines following yesterday's strike by French ferry workers, which lead to ... more