In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
Police are continuing to appeal for information following a spate of fuel thefts on an East Sussex industrial estate last month.Sussex ... more
Changes that will further restrict the times that operators are able to transport abnormal loads in London are due to come into effect next ... more
Mercedes-Benz dealers Enza and Road Range have merged to create a £160m truck and van business that will be rebranded Roanza. It will ... more