In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
Operators are reminded that enforcement of London’s Safer Lorry Scheme will begin next week.Under the scheme, which comes into effect ... more
The inaugural Silverstone truck festival, held to mark 30 years since the first Silverstone truck racing event in August 1985, drew crowds ... more
The FTA has called on the French government to compensate UK hauliers for the money lost during the 28 days Operation Stack was in place ... more