In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
The RHA and FTA have expressed their frustration at the government’s failure to back calls for an HGV driver training fund in the ... more
HMRC has suggested there has been an "overall shift away" from illicit fuel laundering as a result of the new fuel marker introduced into ... more
Hauliers face a fuel duty hike from next year, with a return to annual increases tracking inflation after that. Although chancellor George ... more