In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
DVSA has reminded drivers that they now can’t legally drive a 7.5 tonne truck professionally even if it’s on their driving ... more
The M6 toll road made a loss of more than £32m in 2013, and has not turned a profit for the company that runs it since it opened to ... more
Scanning equipment supplied to French border officials for the purpose of detecting stowaways in lorries headed for the UK is not being used ... more