In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
The RHA said it would fight to prevent an HGV overtaking ban on the A34 after councillors voted overwhelmingly in favour of the plan. At a ... more
TIP Trailer Services announced a multi-million-pound fleet investment programme at this year’s show, with the order of 1,000 new ... more
Move aside James Bond. Forget Dame Helen Mirren. It’s the Commercial Motor Best of British issue! We celebrate all that is good about ... more