In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
Episode 2 of A Week in Trucks is now out with your latest run down of stories from the trucking world. This week there is some good news ... more
Truck fitter (and part-time motorbike racer, TV personality and thrill-seeker) Guy Martin has turned down the opportunity to present the ... more
Highways England laid out plans to deliver £1.8bn of road improvements in the West Midlands at a supplier event in Birmingham today ... more