In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
Industry associations have welcomed the cycling action plan from the Department for Transport (DfT), which sets out a goal to double the ... more
DVSA had issued 80 fixed penalties to HGV drivers up to the 7 October for failure to produce evidence of having completed their Driver CPC ... more
A bit of detective work in this week’s CM unearths the history behind a very special Astran Scania 143, which spent a large part of ... more