In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
The Road Haulage Association (RHA) has reinforced its call for the chancellor to help hauliers fund training for new drivers.With the Autumn ... more
Nearly one in five employers predict a shortage of permanent driving roles and 12% are concerned about a lack of agency drivers in the ... more
To celebrate 50 years in the UK, Scania GB has restored a Vabis LB76 in the livery of its first owners- J&H Transport Services ... more