In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
After spending her summer holidays in the passenger seat of her father’s truck, Leanne Booth knew she wanted to become a haulier. Find ... more
The Home Office has denied that it is applying a light touch in regards to issuing penalties to hauliers caught entering the UK with ... more
Transport for London (TfL) and London Councils have today put their Safer Lorries Scheme out to consultation, a move that could see HGVs ... more