In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
Brittany Ferries is launching a freight route from Poole to Bilbao in northern Spain next month in response to demand from hauliers looking ... more
An influential group of MPs has launched an inquiry into an overhaul of Operation Stack procedures in Kent. The Transport Committee said it ... more
This year’s Tip-ex and Tank-ex shows in Harrogate look set to be bigger and better than ever before, with more than 100 exhibitors ... more