In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
The latest issue of Commercial Motor is out today (5 March). This week, CM visits North Berwick-based Andrew Black Haulage, where its ... more
Amey highways maintenance staff have cancelled a week-long strike after the first day following acceptance of a two-year pay deal from their ... more
The government is to promote 30-day payment terms as standard as it continues its crackdown on poor payment practices, which can restrict ... more