In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
The Volvo FH16 750 is one powerful truck, but does it have a place in the mainstream UK market? Find out in the latest issue of Commercial ... more
A government bill that is on the verge of being made law could open the way for road tolls across England and Wales, a business leader has ... more
Pallet networks need to find ways of raising increased revenue from customers if more of them are not to go the way of UK Pallets, the head ... more