In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
There was an increase in the number of Driver CPC audits referred to the DVSA for further investigation last year. In the 2013/14 period ... more
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has welcomed London Councils’ decision not to introduce mandatory fitting of sideguards and ... more
A low emission zone (LEZ) trial in a Sussex village (CM 29 May) was introduced in preference to HGV re-routeing because enforcement would ... more