In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
Following its announcement that it has split up its operational base in Scotland, truck rental and sales business MV Commercial has revealed ... more
The government believes increased speed limits for HGVs on single-carriageways will make enforcement easier and save money. Responding to a ... more
With a face that should get royalties from Crimewatch, you’ll be surprised to hear that last month that it was me that got the feeling ... more