In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
The European Commission (EC) has revealed that longer-length truck cabs will be on the roads within the next decade, later than its original ... more
The bumper Christmas edition of Commercial Motor is out today (18 December). This latest issue looks at agency drivers’ rates and ... more
Pall-Ex has appointed former Palletline general manager Sue Hodgson as director of network services and to its board.The appointment follows ... more