In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
The Dartford Crossing will see a new traffic management system go live over the weekend of 13-14 June, which will aim to prevent oversized ... more
Six men who targeted haulage yards and stole lorries and their freight, including £200,000 worth of chocolate, have been sent to ... more
The European Commission has launched an infringement procedure against Germany over its recent attempts to apply a requirement on visiting ... more