In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
Curtain-sided XL standard vehicles no longer need internal load restraint, but it doesn’t mean operators don’t need to strap ... more
Changes to the DVSA guidelines on average trailer test times at authorised testing facilities (ATFs) have not proved as damaging as feared ... more
The latest issue of Commercial Motor is out today (27 November). In this week’s issue, former dental nurse Rebecca Wharmsby tells CM ... more