In this week’s issue, CM takes a look behind the scenes at Cheshire heavy haulier Cranage Haulage and the equipment it uses to move heavy machinery every day. Get your copy today.
Also in this week’s issue:
- CM takes a look at Volvo Trucks’ popular YouTube marketing videos and how they have helped raise the manufacturer’s profile.
- We look at how tanker designs have changed over the years.
- How operators can reduce the safety risks associated with handling pallets and bales.
- New Cartwright Group MD Mark Cartwright speaks out following his appointment last month.
- In the news: The Irish Road Haulage Association calls for Irish operators to be exempt from the HGV Road User Levy, DVSA plans to offer more services at ATFs, Iveco reveals the new Daily models and new A14 plans are unveiled.
Little progress has been made in reducing the market share of illicit diesel in the UK over the last three years, new figures from HMRC have ... more
Police are appealing for witnesses after two trucks were involved in an on-the-road altercation that led to one of the HGV drivers damaging ... more
Mike Ponsonby only set up his business in 2003, but he likes to do things the old-fashioned way. Find out why in this week’s issue of ... more