Commercial Motor Awards entry deadline TODAY
Today is the last day to get your entries in for the Commercial Motor Awards, which celebrate the best in the bodybuilding, rental, leasing and contract hire industries.
It's free to enter each of our 12 categories, and if you're lucky enough to be shortlisted, your company will receive extensive editorial coverage in Commercial Motor in the lead up to the event this November.
In addition to our 10 established categories, this year we have added Bodybuilder of the Year and the Rental, Leasing and Contract Hire Provider of the Year awards.
Some top tips for entering include:
- Make sure you choose the right category - choose the right category for you entry to showcase your business' acheivements
- Enter online - go to commercialmotor.com/awards to enter with ease
- Keep it simple - clear an succinct entries will stand out when our industry experts consider who should win
- Answer the question - the more you meet the criteria, the higher your chance of winning
- Supply supporting evidence - customer testimonals, financial performance and KPIs will all help your entry on the road to success
- Be vigilant - for some categories, a Commercial Motor mystery shopper may turn up at your business
Don't miss your chance to win a coveted Commercial Motor Awards trophy at this years event, which takes place on Tuesday 14 November 2017 at The Vox Centre, Birmingham. The deadline for entering is close of play today, so enter now!