Used Cartwright trailers for sale
In 1952 Stanley and Alan Cartwright opened their first workshop in Wythenshawe, Manchester. Today the Cartwright group is still family owned and run. Initially building timber framed body and coach work, Cartwrights today manufacture trailers and bodywork for almost all applications. Their fixed or movable floor, as well as their double decked trailers, are particularly sought after.