New applications granted and authorised for Dan plant Dundee, WM Pringle & Son and Yusen Logistics stood out in this week's applications and decisions from the Office of the Traffic Commissioner.
- Dan Plant Dundee has been granted a licence to run two lorries, but it must provide financial standing evidence to the traffic commissioner (TC) for June, July and August by 30 September.
- S McCallum has been granted authorisation to run one lorry from an operating centre in Dumbarton, but the transport manager has been issued with an undertaking to complete a transport manager CPC refresher course by 31 July.
- The TC has authorised Robert Ritchie & Partners to operate one lorry and one trailer from a base in Bishopton, Renfrewshire.
- WM Pringle & Son has successfully applied to vary its licence and can now run 70 HGVs and 85 trailers out of its operating centre in Carluke, South Lanarkshire.
- Trans Grace Logistics can operate three vehicles and three trailers out of its existing base on the Edinburgh coach and truck park.
- C Carnevale has had a new undertaking attached to its licence upgrade from a restricted to a standard national and must nominate a second transport manager by 30 September.
- Thomas A Barr has increased its authorisation at its Stewarton, Kilmarnock centre and can now run 15 HGVs and eight trailers.
- Yusen Logistics is trading out of a new operating centre in Coatbridge and has been authorised to run eight lorries.
Why not register for our Compliance Bulletin to receive the latest legal and fleet management advice fortnightly? Sign up free now