A new authorisation for XPO Logistics in Redhill, Surrey were amongst the Applications and Decisions in the South-East traffic area that caught our eye this week.
- TJ Cottis Transport in Essex has been authorised to operate 20 HGVs and two trailers out of its Rayleigh operating centre and 15 HGVs and two trailers out of a new base in Rawreth.
- The traffic commissioner has agreed to allow NDH Mansfield to operate eight lorries and eight trailers out of a new base in Crawley, near Bedford.
- Batts Haulage in Ashford has been given the go ahead to run two vehicles out of an operating centre in Shepperton.
- Peter McCormack & Sons has had new conditions placed on its O-licence for running HGVs out of its Cranleigh, Surrey, operating centre, with no movements allowed before 6am and after 7pm Monday to Friday and before 8am and after 3pm on Saturday.
- XPO Transport Solutions UK, which trades as XPO Logistics, has been granted a new authorisation at its Redhill operating centre of eight vehicles and eight trailers.
- The TC has agreed to MAH UK Transport increasing its authorisation at its Beddington Lane, Croydon, operating centre to 16 vehicles and eight trailers.
- Walon, which trades as BCA Automotive, has been granted a licence to operate 10 vehicles and 10 trailers out of a new operating centre in Huyton, Liverpool.
- Vio Logistic Solutions SRL has applied for a standard international licence authorising three HGVs and three trailers out of an operating centre in Santandrei, Romania.
Why not register for our Compliance Bulletin to receive the latest legal and fleet management advice fortnightly? Sign up free now