Safety, compliance and innovation will be hot topics at this year’s Tip-Ex and Tank-Ex show Knowledge Zone.
Back following its debut last year, this year’s expanded Knowledge Zone will bring you a host of expert speakers tackling bulk haulage key challenges and sharing industry best practice.
Several leading operators and specialists have already confirmed they will presenting, with many more in the pipeline promising an exciting day out for all.
Confirmed in the line-up so far:
- Building materials operator CEMEX is at the forefront of technology trials and safety systems to keep its fleet efficient and compliant
- Hanson UK highlights the operational expertise that led to it being crowned Tanker Safety Operator of the Year 2019
- Prominent London waste and recycling haulier O’Donovan Waste Disposal shares its success in helping to improve the image of operators in the sector through safety and innovation campaigning
- Leading transport law firm Backhouse Jones will provide a straight-talking session on the necessities of keeping your fleet fully compliant
- Huesker UK will show operators how their tipper can turn tanker on its return journey with its innovative membrane
- Checked Safe highlight the pitfalls of letting your fleet compliance slip below standard
In addition you’ll hear from major truck manufacturers and leading trade associations about the technology and policy impacting bulk haulage operators today.
Tip-Ex and Tank-Ex takes place at the Harrogate Convetion Centre from 28-30 May and is free to attend. Register today.
- If you are interested in speaking at the show's Knowledge Zone then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org