Nine applications and decisions from the North-West and West Midlands
A new authorisation for DHL Supply Chain (pictured above with customer Morrisons) at an Esso site in Birmingham were among the latest applications and decisions from the Office of the Traffic Commissioners that caught our eye this week.
- SRL Traffic Systems can base two vehicles at the Light House, Brooks Lane, Middlewich.
- JMD Haulage Contractors has been given the green light for 75 vehicles and 95 trailers at the Saturn Business Park, School Lane, Knowsley.
- T Wilson & Sons (Farmers) has been given the go-ahead for 20 vehicles and 35 trailers at an operating centre in Maggotts Nook Farm, Rainford, St Helens.
- Colin John Huyton & Partners can station nine vehicles and nine trailers at Bolton Peel Farm, Bolton By Bowland Road, Clitheroe.
- UK Aggregates & Plant can locate seven vehicles at Victoria House, New Cheshire Business Park, Northwich.
- Morrison Utility Services can park five vehicles and three trailers in Smithy Manor, Jubits Lane, St Helens.
- Salford Skip Hire has been granted authorisation for 20 vehicles and four trailers at Kingston House, Cobden Street, Salford.
- Professional Scaffolding can station two vehicles at an operating centre in Woodbarn Farm, Ansley, Nuneaton.
- DHL Supply Chain has been given authorisation for 11 vehicles and 11 trailers at the Esso Petroleum Co site in Wood Lane, Erdington, Birmingham.
Why not register for our Compliance Bulletin to receive the latest legal and fleet management advice fortnightly? Sign up free now