Nine applications and decisions from Scotland
Two granted applications for Ferguson Transport (Spean bridge) were among the most recent applications and decisions in the Scottish traffic area this week.
- BFS Group can base 35 vehicles and 11 trailers at a unit on the Lochlands Industrial Estate, Larbert.
- BRS has been given the green light for three vehicles at the B&Q Warehouse, Longman Road, Inverness.
- BDS Plant Hire (Orkney) has been given permission for five vehicles at Blockworks, Quholm, Stromness.
- Carney Contracts can park four vehicles at a unit on the Mayfield Industrial Estate, Galston Road, Kilmarnock.
- GPH Builders Merchants can station one vehicle at the RD Equipment site, Broomiesburn Road, Ellon.
- Ferguson Transport (Spean Bridge) can base four trailers at the Ferguson Transport Store, Mallaig Industrial Estate, Mallaig, and three vehicles and five trailers at the Ferguson Transport site in Kyleakin, Isle of Skye.
- Bruichladdich Distillery can base two trailers at The Port Charlotte Garage, Port Charlotte, Isle of Islay.
- Scanstone Logistics can base two vehicles and two trailers at the East Mains of Burnside site in Forfar.
- Martin Boyle Contracting can locate two vehicles and two trailers at a facility on the Kilmory Industrial Estate, Lochgilphead.
Why not register for our Compliance Bulletin to receive the latest legal and fleet management advice fortnightly? Sign up free now