Nine applications and decisions from the south-west and south-east
Granted applications from Flowmix, Flexible Vehicle Logistics and PTD Solutions caught our eye this week.
- Flowmix in Tewkesbury has been granted a licence for four lorries and two trailers to operate out of a unit in Ashchurch, but it must provide financial standing evidence to the Central Licensing Office by 30 August.
- A licence authorising 10 HGVs and 10 trailers has been granted to Flexible Vehicle Logistics LLP operating out of a base in Yeovil.
- PTD Solutions has a licence authorising four HGVs and four trailers operating out of a unit in Teddington, Tewkesbury.
- Orion Haulage in Newport has been granted a licence authorising one vehicle to operate out of a base on Prospect Road in Cowes.
- Denby Construction (East Midlands) has been granted authorisation to run one vehicle out of an operating centre in Ilkeston, Derbyshire.
- EW Taylor & Company (Forwarding) has been a granted a licence authorising two vehicles and 20 trailers out of an operating centre in Sittingbourne.
- Dover-based G K Friend Haulage has been granted a licence for 10 HGVs and 10 trailers to operate out of a base in Eythorne.
- A licence for four lorries and four trailers has been granted to Fermac, operating out of a unit at Heathrow airport.
- LP Racing in Horsham has been granted a licence for one vehicle and one trailer in Merston, Chichester.
Why not register for our Compliance Bulletin to receive the latest legal and fleet management advice fortnightly? Sign up free now