Get the analysis you need with the free Shell Rimula Annual Truck Buyers’ Survey
Do you sell vehicles; parts or services to HGV operators? Are you concerned as to how clean air zones will affect the purchase of new and used trucks? Do you need insight into the buying patterns of O-licence holders?
Then the Shell Rimula Annual Truck Buyers’ Survey, in association with Commercial Motor, is the insight you need. It provides analysis of the key trends, buying patterns and market drivers when it comes to buying and selling commercial vehicles in 2018.
The purchase of trucks and trailers, either new or used, is vital to the health of the UK road transport industry and 2018 is poised with challenges. This free white paper will help you to navigate those challenges by answering key questions including:
- Who runs trucks above 3.5 tonnes GVW?
- Will operators be buying new trucks or trailers in the next 12 months?
- How seriously are fleet buyers considering alternative fuel options?
- Is the traditional three-year buying cycle over?
- Which is the most popular truck marque to buy?
- Do operators prefer buying used or new - or rental?
- What do operators plan to do with vehicles that reach the end of their service contract?
- What are the most pressing concerns for commercial vehicle buyers in 2018?
- How are low emission/clean air zones perceived by road transport operators?
And much more
This white paper is available free of charge to all registered users of Commercialmotor.com - and registration is free too.
Kickstart your 2018 with the analysis and insight that matters – download the white paper now!