This year’s must attend event Convoy in the Park will, in association with Truck Sport UK, will feature its own truck show competition, which you can enter now.
Following the format of Truck Sport UK’s popular truck show format, Convoy in the Park has its own specific categories and with 25 in total there will be one that’s perfect for your pride and joy.
Those looking to enter a show truck at Convoy in the Park can do so at the British Truck Racing Championship website where they’ll find a full list of categories including:
- Best owner operator (sole trader) working show truck.
- Best company owned working show truck.
- Best super truck.
- Best Scania/Volvo/Daf/MAN/Iveco/Renault/Mercedes working truck (multiple categories).
- Best American show truck
- Best vintage truck pre-1975.
- Best working fleet truck (minimum 4 trucks)
Taking place at Donington Park on 22-23 July in association with CM sister title Truck & Driver, Convoy in the Park will combine the best elements of a truck show with the thrills of truck racing.
Throw into the mix a trade exhibition supported by the major truck makers, some spectacular spectator events and even the odd world record attempt, and you’ve got an unmissable weekend.