Everyone knows Scania’s Next Generation R- and S-series cabs were revealed to the world in August in Paris. A better-kept secret is that just two months later the new trucks were hidden away in Leighton Buzzard being photographed for the manufacturer’s 2017 calendar.
To win a year’s worth of dramatic photos showcasing the trucks, answer the question below to win one of 50 Scania calendars.
Which mythical creature features on the Scania badge?
To enter, send your answer and postal address to competitions@ roadtransport.com. winners will be the first 50 correct answers pulled out of a hat. Deadline for entries is 5 January 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- Each winner will win a single copy of the Scania UK 2017 calendar
- There will be no runners-up prizes.
- All entries must contain a valid email address in order that winners can be easily contacted.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- The prize draw closes at midnight on 5 January
- Any entries received after this date will not be entered into the draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents over the age of 18, excluding any employees of Road Transport Media or their immediate family.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Road Transport Media shall not be held responsible for technical errors – in telecommunication networks, internet access or otherwise – preventing entry to the prize draw.
- The winners will be drawn at random from the correct entries by the editor of Commercial Motor on 5 January 2017
- Road Transport Media will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged, illegible or undelivered.
- The winners will be contacted in January 2017. If the winners cannot be contacted by this date, the prize will be redrawn.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified but will be entitled to request details of the winners by writing to Road Transport Media.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable. No cash alternative is available.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Any entrant and/or participant who has provided false or misleading information and/or has breached these terms and conditions will be immediately disqualified from this draw. The promoter reserves the right to withhold any prize under this clause.
- If any of the clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unforeseeable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this draw at any time without notice.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent for Road Transport Media to use the winner’s name for editorial or publicity purposes in perpetuity.
- The prize draw shall be governed and construed and have effect in all respects in accordance with English law, and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising out of or in connection with it.
Promoter: Road Transport Media Ltd, Sixth Floor, Chancery House, St. Nicholas Way, Sutton. Surrey. SM1 1JB. Registered in England, No 07464854