Aquila’s purpose built Tamworth depot specialises in the provision of petro-chemical servicing. The site was acquired by Aquila in 2008 in a near derelict state and has since seen a complete transformation into a state-of-the-art petro-chemical dealership.
Aquila Tamworth is one of only a handful of MAN petro-chemical sites in the UK. Our convenient location, which is in close proximity to many of the leading petroleum suppliers and all of the major motorway networks, provides our customers with an ultra efficient, specialised service.
We provide petro-chemical servicing for the majority of petroleum suppliers operating within the UK. Each and every one benefits from our extensive understanding of operating in this very specialised area of vehicle maintenance. Added to which we have the entire Aquila group at our disposal to offer additional services as required.
Specialist services provided at our Tamworth depot include:
- Petrol tank servicing and testing.
- Approved tanker repair centre with no requirement to de-gas tanks for normal repairs
- Hydraulic and PTO repairs and hose replacement service
- Scully overfill prevention system repairs to include intelecheck type systems
- Safe load pass scheme
- Tank testing
- Full tanker de-gas work should any hot work be required
- Vehicle and trailer washing facilities
- VOSA compliant electronic service sheet facility for all makes and models
- Emergency incident control and support service
- 24 hour breakdown call centre